Divergent physiological characteristics and responses to endurance training among inbred mouse strains
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 657–668, October 2013
How to Cite
Kilikevicius, A., Venckunas, T., Zelniene, R., Carroll, A.M., Lionikaite, S., Ratkevicius, A. and Lionikas, A. (2013), Divergent physiological characteristics and responses to endurance training among inbred mouse strains. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 657–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01451.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- EU. Grant Numbers: BPD 2004-ESF-2.5.0-03-05/0097, BPD 2004-ESF-2.5.0.-03-05/0055
- Marie Curie International Re-integration. Grant Number: 249156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.