Self-reported and measured cardiorespiratory fitness similarly predict cardiovascular disease risk in young adults
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 749–757, December 2013
How to Cite
Ortega, F. B., Sánchez-López, M., Solera-Martínez, M., Fernández-Sánchez, A., Sjöström, M. and Martínez-Vizcaino, V. (2013), Self-reported and measured cardiorespiratory fitness similarly predict cardiovascular disease risk in young adults. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 749–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01454.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Foundation for Health Research of Castilla-La Mancha. Grant Number: AN-2008/31
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: EX-2008-0641
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation. Grant Number: 20090635
- Research Network in Preventive and Health Promotion Activities (Red de Investigación en Actividades Preventivas y de Promoción de Salud). Grant Number: RD06/0018/0038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.