A prospective study on MRI findings and prognostic factors in athletes with MTSS
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 204–210, February 2014
How to Cite
Moen, M. H., Schmikli, S. L., Weir, A., Steeneken, V., Stapper, G., de Slegte, R., Tol, J. L. and Backx, F. J. G. (2014), A prospective study on MRI findings and prognostic factors in athletes with MTSS. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 204–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01467.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.