Hemolysis induced by an extreme mountain ultra-marathon is not associated with a decrease in total red blood cell volume
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 18–27, February 2014
How to Cite
Robach, P., Boisson, R.-C., Vincent, L., Lundby, C., Moutereau, S., Gergelé, L., Michel, N., Duthil, E., Féasson, L. and Millet, G. Y. (2014), Hemolysis induced by an extreme mountain ultra-marathon is not associated with a decrease in total red blood cell volume. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01481.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.