Kinematic, strength, and stiffness adaptations after a short-term sled towing training in athletes
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 279–290, April 2014
How to Cite
Alcaraz, P. E., Elvira, J. L. L. and Palao, J. M. (2014), Kinematic, strength, and stiffness adaptations after a short-term sled towing training in athletes. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 279–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01488.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: DEP2011-28727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.