Sport promotion policies in the European Union: results of a contents analysis
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 428–438, April 2014
How to Cite
Christiansen, N. V., Kahlmeier, S. and Racioppi, F. (2014), Sport promotion policies in the European Union: results of a contents analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 428–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01500.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.