A dopamine/noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor improves performance in the heat, but only at the maximum therapeutic dose
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages e93–e98, October 2012
How to Cite
Roelands, B., Watson, P., Cordery, P., Decoster, S., Debaste, E., Maughan, R. and Meeusen, R. (2012), A dopamine/noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor improves performance in the heat, but only at the maximum therapeutic dose. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: e93–e98. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01502.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- World Anti-Doping Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.