Facilitation of quadriceps activation is impaired following eccentric exercise
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
How to Cite
Hedayatpour, N., Arendt-Nielsen, L. and Falla, D. (2012), Facilitation of quadriceps activation is impaired following eccentric exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01512.x
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!