Effect of different running modes on the morphological, biochemical, and mechanical properties of articular cartilage
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 179–188, February 2014
How to Cite
Hamann, N., Zaucke, F., Heilig, J., Oberländer, K. D., Brüggemann, G.-P. and Niehoff, A. (2014), Effect of different running modes on the morphological, biochemical, and mechanical properties of articular cartilage. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01513.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- German Sport University Cologne
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: ZA561/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.