Reporting Checklist: The guideline used in this article is STROBE INITIATIVE: Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) Statement. Guidelines for Reporting Observational Studies. von Elm et al.
Validation of the exercise addiction inventory in a Danish sport context
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 447–453, April 2014
How to Cite
Lichtenstein, M. B., Christiansen, E., Bilenberg, N. and Støving, R. K. (2014), Validation of the exercise addiction inventory in a Danish sport context. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 447–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01515.x
Contributorship: Mia Lichtenstein made the first draft and the final version of the article. Mia Lichtenstein conducted the data collection.
Erik Christiansen and Mia Lichtenstein made the statistical models and analyses.
Niels Bilenberg and René K. Støving supported the study and provided guidance in the writing process.
All authors have contributed to the discussion and interpretation of the data. All authors have participated in the completion of the article.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Psychiatric Research Fund
- Psychiatry in the Region of Southern Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark
- The Health Insurance Foundation
- Team Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.