The soy isoflavone genistein inhibits the reduction in Achilles tendon collagen content induced by ovariectomy in rats
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages e108–e114, October 2012
How to Cite
Ramos, J. E., Al-Nakkash, L., Peterson, A., Gump, B. S., Janjulia, T., Moore, M. S., Broderick, T. L. and Carroll, C. C. (2012), The soy isoflavone genistein inhibits the reduction in Achilles tendon collagen content induced by ovariectomy in rats. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: e108–e114. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01516.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Midwestern University Kenneth A. Suarez Summer Research Fellowship
- College of Health Sciences, Midwestern University Intramural Awards
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R15DK071625-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.