Coaching communication issues with elite female athletes: Two Norwegian case studies
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages e156–e167, December 2012
How to Cite
Kristiansen, E., Tomten, S. E., Hanstad, D. V. and Roberts, G. C. (2012), Coaching communication issues with elite female athletes: Two Norwegian case studies. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: e156–e167. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01521.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.