The effect of crank position and backrest inclination on shoulder load and mechanical efficiency during handcycling
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 386–394, April 2014
How to Cite
Arnet, U., van Drongelen, S., Schlüssel, M., Lay, V., van der Woude, L. H. V. and Veeger, H. E. J. (2014), The effect of crank position and backrest inclination on shoulder load and mechanical efficiency during handcycling. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 386–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01524.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.