Metabolic risk profile of schoolchildren and joint physical activity with an adult in the household: Multilevel analysis
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages e56–e64, February 2013
How to Cite
Ogunleye, A. A. and Sandercock, G. R. (2013), Metabolic risk profile of schoolchildren and joint physical activity with an adult in the household: Multilevel analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e56–e64. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2012.01528.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- University of Essex Research Promotion Fund. Grant Number: DB014B5
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.