*Current address: Department of Materials, Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London SW7 2AZ, UK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-infrared in vivo depth-profiling of topical chemicals on skin
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 113–121, May 2004
How to Cite
Notingher, I. and Imhof, R. E. (2004), Mid-infrared in vivo depth-profiling of topical chemicals on skin. Skin Research and Technology, 10: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2004.61.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication 6 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.