Skin changes induced by a zinc oxide dressing compared with a hydrocolloid dressing in healthy individuals
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 140–151, May 2005
How to Cite
Nielsen, L. F., Blume, N., Romme, T., Samuelsen, P., Everland, H., Ifversen, P. and Karlsmark, T. (2005), Skin changes induced by a zinc oxide dressing compared with a hydrocolloid dressing in healthy individuals. Skin Research and Technology, 11: 140–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2005.00105.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 17 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.