Regional and seasonal variations in facial sebum secretions: a proposal for the definition of combination skin type
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 189–195, August 2005
How to Cite
Youn, S. W., Na, J. I., Choi, S. Y., Huh, C. H. and Park, K. C. (2005), Regional and seasonal variations in facial sebum secretions: a proposal for the definition of combination skin type. Skin Research and Technology, 11: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2005.00119.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!