*The CE.R.I.E.S. is a research centre on human skin founded by CHANEL.
Influence of skin colour on the detection of cutaneous erythema and tanning phenomena using reflectance spectrophotometry
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 236–241, August 2007
How to Cite
Latreille, J., Gardinier, S., Ambroisine, L., Mauger, E., Tenenhaus, M., Guéhenneux, S., Morizot, F., Tschachler, E. and Guinot, C. (2007), Influence of skin colour on the detection of cutaneous erythema and tanning phenomena using reflectance spectrophotometry. Skin Research and Technology, 13: 236–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2007.00212.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 12 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.