Cosmetic effectiveness of topically applied hydrolysed keratin peptides and lipids derived from wool
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 243–248, May 2008
How to Cite
Barba, C., Méndez, S., Roddick-Lanzilotta, A., Kelly, R., Parra, J. L. and Coderch, L. (2008), Cosmetic effectiveness of topically applied hydrolysed keratin peptides and lipids derived from wool. Skin Research and Technology, 14: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2007.00280.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!