A new technique to in vivo study the corneocyte features at the surface of the skin
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 L'Oréal. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 468–471, November 2008
How to Cite
Lévêque, J. L., François, G., Sojic, N. and Giron, F. (2008), A new technique to in vivo study the corneocyte features at the surface of the skin. Skin Research and Technology, 14: 468–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2008.00315.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 30 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.