Correlation of image analysis features and visual morphology in melanocytic skin tumours using in vivo confocal laser scanning microscopy
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 237–241, May 2009
How to Cite
Lorber, A., Wiltgen, M., Hofmann-Wellenhof, R., Koller, S., Weger, W., Ahlgrimm-Siess, V., Smolle, J. and Gerger, A. (2009), Correlation of image analysis features and visual morphology in melanocytic skin tumours using in vivo confocal laser scanning microscopy. Skin Research and Technology, 15: 237–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2009.00361.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.