Intrinsic, solar and sunbed-induced skin aging measured in vivo by multiphoton laser tomography and biophysical methods
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 357–363, August 2009
How to Cite
Koehler, M. J., Preller, A., Kindler, N., Elsner, P., König, K., Bückle, R. and Kaatz, M. (2009), Intrinsic, solar and sunbed-induced skin aging measured in vivo by multiphoton laser tomography and biophysical methods. Skin Research and Technology, 15: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2009.00372.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 15 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.