Retinyl retinoate, a novel hybrid vitamin derivative, improves photoaged skin: a double-blind, randomized-controlled trial
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 380–385, August 2011
How to Cite
Kim, H., Koh, J., Baek, J., Seo, Y., Kim, B., Kim, J., Lee, J., Ryoo, H. and Jung, H. (2011), Retinyl retinoate, a novel hybrid vitamin derivative, improves photoaged skin: a double-blind, randomized-controlled trial. Skin Research and Technology, 17: 380–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00512.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!