Thermography-measured effect of capsaicin, methylprednisolone and mitomycin on the survival of random skin flaps in rats
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 157–161, May 2012
How to Cite
Shejbal, D., Drvis, P. and Bedekovic, V. (2012), Thermography-measured effect of capsaicin, methylprednisolone and mitomycin on the survival of random skin flaps in rats. Skin Research and Technology, 18: 157–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00547.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.