The preliminary study of the relationship between facial movements and wrinkle formation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 219–224, May 2012
How to Cite
Fujimura, T. and Hotta, M. (2012), The preliminary study of the relationship between facial movements and wrinkle formation. Skin Research and Technology, 18: 219–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00557.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.