Gender differences in facial skin dielectric constant measured at 300 MHz
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 504–510, November 2012
How to Cite
Mayrovitz, H. N., Bernal, M. and Carson, S. (2012), Gender differences in facial skin dielectric constant measured at 300 MHz. Skin Research and Technology, 18: 504–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00582.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.