FluxEXPLORER: a new high-speed laser Doppler imaging system for the assessment of burn injuries
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 456–461, November 2012
How to Cite
Erba, P., Espinoza, D., Koch, N., Christen, T., Serov, A. and Raffoul, W. (2012), FluxEXPLORER: a new high-speed laser Doppler imaging system for the assessment of burn injuries. Skin Research and Technology, 18: 456–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00593.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- GEBERT RÜF FOUNDATION. Grant Number: GRS-052/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.