NIR and skin impedance spectroscopic measurements for studying the effect of coffee and alcohol on skin, and dysplastic naevi
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 486–494, November 2012
How to Cite
Bodén, I., Nyström, J., Geladi, P., Naredi, P. and Lindholm-Sethson, B. (2012), NIR and skin impedance spectroscopic measurements for studying the effect of coffee and alcohol on skin, and dysplastic naevi. Skin Research and Technology, 18: 486–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00597.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- The European Union Structure Foundation Objective 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.