Comparison of two encapsulated curcumin particular systems contained in different formulations with regard to in vitro skin penetration
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2013
How to Cite
Suwannateep, N., Wanichwecharungruang, S., Fluhr, J., Patzelt, A., Lademann, J. and Meinke, M. C. (2013), Comparison of two encapsulated curcumin particular systems contained in different formulations with regard to in vitro skin penetration. Skin Research and Technology, 19: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00600.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- National Science and Technology Development Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.