Systemic sclerosis: an ultrasonographic study of skin and subcutaneous tissue in relation to clinical findings
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e78–e84, February 2013
How to Cite
Sedky, M. M., Fawzy, S. M., Baki, N. A. E., Eishi, N. H. E. and Bohy, A. E. M. M. E. (2013), Systemic sclerosis: an ultrasonographic study of skin and subcutaneous tissue in relation to clinical findings. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e78–e84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00612.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!