Analysis of clinical and dermoscopic features for basal cell carcinoma neural network classification
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e217–e222, February 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, B., Joe Stanley, R., Stoecker, W. V., Stricklin, S. M., Hinton, K. A., Nguyen, T. K., Rader, R. K., Rabinovitz, H. S., Oliviero, M. and Moss, R. H. (2013), Analysis of clinical and dermoscopic features for basal cell carcinoma neural network classification. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e217–e222. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00630.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- 4Automatic telangiectasia analysis in dermoscopy images using adaptive critic design. Skin Res Technol 2011; 1–8., , , .
- 8Particle swarm optimization. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, Piscataway, NJ, 1942–1948, 1995., .
- 9Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1975..
- 10Automatic detection of arrow annotation overlays in biomedical images. Int J Healthcare Inform Syst Informatics. 2011; 6: 23–41., , , ,
- 11Evolving artificial neural network ensembles. Comput Intell Magazine 2008; 3: 31–42.,
- 12Negatively correlated neural networks can produce best ensembles. Aust J Intell Inf Proc Syst 1998; 4: 176–185.,
- 13A study of cross-validation and bootstrap for accuracy estimation and model selection. Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 1995; 14: 1137–1143.
- 14Case studies in the use of ROC curve analysis for sensor-based estimates in human computer interaction. In Proceedings of Graphics interface, Canadian Human-Computer Communications Society, School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario Victoria, British Columbia. 129–136, 2005., , .