Use of Cutometer area parameters in evaluating age-related changes in the skin elasticity of the cheek
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e238–e242, February 2013
How to Cite
Ohshima, H., Kinoshita, S., Oyobikawa, M., Futagawa, M., Takiwaki, H., Ishiko, A. and Kanto, H. (2013), Use of Cutometer area parameters in evaluating age-related changes in the skin elasticity of the cheek. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e238–e242. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00634.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- 12Information and operating instructions for the Cutometer MPA580 and its probes. Cologne, Germany: Courage and Khazaka Electonic GmbH, 2005..
- 13Suction chamber method for measument of skin mechanics: the new digital version of the Cutometer. In: Serup J, Jemec GBE and Grove GL, eds. Handbook of non-invasive methods and the skin. New York: Taylor & Francis; 2006: 583–591., , .
- 15Evaluation of the inhibitory activity of topical indomethacin, betamethasone valerate and emollients on UVL-induced inflammation by means of non-invasive measurements of the skin elasticity. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 2001; 17: 184–188.
- 16Measurement of skin elasticity with a new suction device-relation to age, anatomical region, sun-exposure and comparison with diseased skin. Jpn J Dermatol (in Japanese) 1992; 122: 1111–1117.,
- 17Courage-Khazaka. Scientific information obtained from Courage-Khazaka. Köln, Germany: Courage-Khazaka Electronic GbmH; 2011.