Softness sensor system for simultaneously measuring the mechanical properties of superficial skin layer and whole skin
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e332–e338, February 2013
How to Cite
Nakatani, M., Fukuda, T., Arakawa, N., Kawasoe, T. and Omata, S. (2013), Softness sensor system for simultaneously measuring the mechanical properties of superficial skin layer and whole skin. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e332–e338. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00648.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!