“Assessment of chronic sclerodermoid Graft-versus-Host Disease patients, using 20MHz high-frequency ultrasonography and cutometer methods”
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e417–e422, February 2013
How to Cite
Osmola-Mańkowska, A., Silny, W., Dańczak-Pazdrowska, A., Polańska, A., Olek-Hrab, K., Sadowska-Przytocka, A., Żaba, R. and Jenerowicz, D. (2013), “Assessment of chronic sclerodermoid Graft-versus-Host Disease patients, using 20MHz high-frequency ultrasonography and cutometer methods”. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e417–e422. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00659.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!