Non-invasive identification of melanoma with near-infrared and skin impedance spectroscopy
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e473–e478, February 2013
How to Cite
Bodén, I., Nyström, J., Lundskog, B., Zazo, V., Geladi, P., Lindholm-Sethson, B. and Naredi, P. (2013), Non-invasive identification of melanoma with near-infrared and skin impedance spectroscopy. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e473–e478. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2012.00668.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Field NIRce
- SPIOM goal 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.