Climatological study of gale-producing polar lows near Norway
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
1985 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 37A, Issue 5, pages 451–459, October 1985
How to Cite
WILHELMSEN, K. (1985), Climatological study of gale-producing polar lows near Norway. Tellus A, 37A: 451–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.1985.tb00443.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received October 12, 1984: in final form May 21, 1985
- HMSO 1975. Handbook of weather forecasting. Meteorological Office. Her Majesty's Scientific Office.
- 1969. The polar low as a baroclinic disturbance. Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 95, 710–723. and
- 1977. On the intensification of small-scale cyclones formed in very cold air masses heated by the ocean. Institute of Geophysics, University of Oslo. no. 26.
- 1975. Arctic instability lows. Meteorologiske Annaler 6, 304–329.
- 1979. The polar low as an extratropical CISK disturbance. Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 105, 531–549.
- 1968. The snowfalls of early December 1967. Weather 23, 156–162.
- 1981. The polar low near the Norwegian coast. Tech. Rep. No. 55. The Norwegian Meteorological Institute.