Trend and interannual variability of Walker, monsoon and Hadley circulations defined by velocity potential in the upper troposphere
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 250–269, May 2004
How to Cite
TANAKA, H. L., ISHIZAKI, N. and KITOH, A. (2004), Trend and interannual variability of Walker, monsoon and Hadley circulations defined by velocity potential in the upper troposphere. Tellus A, 56: 250–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2004.00049.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- (Manuscript received 10 June 2003; in final form 15 September 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!