Sensitivity of the ERA40 reanalysis to the observing system: determination of the global atmospheric circulation from reduced observations
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 456–471, October 2004
How to Cite
BENGTSSON, L., HODGES, K. I. and HAGEMANN, S. (2004), Sensitivity of the ERA40 reanalysis to the observing system: determination of the global atmospheric circulation from reduced observations. Tellus A, 56: 456–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2004.00079.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- (Manuscript received 10 February 2004; in final form 17 May 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!