The impact of Atlantic and Pacific Ocean sea surface temperature anomalies on the North Atlantic multidecadal variability
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
©2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 728–741, August 2008
How to Cite
GROSFELD, K., LOHMANN, G. and RIMBU, N. (2008), The impact of Atlantic and Pacific Ocean sea surface temperature anomalies on the North Atlantic multidecadal variability. Tellus A, 60: 728–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00304.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- (Manuscript received 27 February 2007; in final form 10 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!