Climatological properties of summertime extra-tropical storm tracks in the Northern Hemisphere
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard No claim to original US government works
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 557–569, May 2008
How to Cite
MESQUITA, M. D. S., GUNNAR KVAMSTØ, N., SORTEBERG, A. and ATKINSON, D. E. (2008), Climatological properties of summertime extra-tropical storm tracks in the Northern Hemisphere. Tellus A, 60: 557–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00305.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- (Manuscript received 26 April 2007; in final form 20 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!