On the additivity of climate response to anthropogenic aerosols and CO2, and the enhancement of future global warming by carbonaceous aerosols
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
©2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 513–527, May 2008
How to Cite
KIRKEVÅG, A., IVERSEN, T., KRISTJÁNSSON, J. E., SELAND, Ø. and DEBERNARD, J. B. (2008), On the additivity of climate response to anthropogenic aerosols and CO2, and the enhancement of future global warming by carbonaceous aerosols. Tellus A, 60: 513–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00308.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- (Manuscript received 17 April 2007; in final form 10 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!