Response in extremes of daily precipitation and wind from a downscaled multi-model ensemble of anthropogenic global climate change scenarios
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
©2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 411–426, May 2008
How to Cite
HAUGEN, J. E. and IVERSEN, T. (2008), Response in extremes of daily precipitation and wind from a downscaled multi-model ensemble of anthropogenic global climate change scenarios. Tellus A, 60: 411–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00315.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- (Manuscript received 3 May 2007; in final form 3 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!