The leaky funnel model, a metaphor of the ventilation of the World Ocean as simulated in an OGCM
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
©2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 761–774, August 2008
How to Cite
MOUCHET, A. and DELEERSNIJDER, E. (2008), The leaky funnel model, a metaphor of the ventilation of the World Ocean as simulated in an OGCM. Tellus A, 60: 761–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00322.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
- (Manuscript received 11 January 2007; in final form 24 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!