Externalizing the lateral boundary conditions from the dynamic core in semi-implicit semi-Lagrangian models
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 632–648, August 2008
How to Cite
TERMONIA, P. and VOITUS, F. (2008), Externalizing the lateral boundary conditions from the dynamic core in semi-implicit semi-Lagrangian models. Tellus A, 60: 632–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00334.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- (Manuscript received 28 August 2007; in final form 14 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!