Equivalent finite volume and Eulerian spectral transform horizontal resolutions established from aqua-planet simulations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 839–847, October 2008
How to Cite
WILLIAMSON, D. L. (2008), Equivalent finite volume and Eulerian spectral transform horizontal resolutions established from aqua-planet simulations. Tellus A, 60: 839–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2008.00340.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- (Manuscript received 19 September 2007; in final form 29 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!