Large-scale atmospheric circulation changes are associated with the recent loss of Arctic sea ice
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Journal compilation©2010 Blackwell Munksgaard No claim to original US government works
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2010
How to Cite
OVERLAND, J. E. and WANG, M. (2010), Large-scale atmospheric circulation changes are associated with the recent loss of Arctic sea ice. Tellus A, 62: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2009.00421.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- (Manuscript received 14 March 2009; in final form 22 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!