Extreme rainfall events in southern Sweden: where does the moisture come from?
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
©2010 The Authors Tellus A © 2010 International Meteorological Institute in Stockholm
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 605–616, October 2010
How to Cite
GUSTAFSSON, M., RAYNER, D. and CHEN, D. (2010), Extreme rainfall events in southern Sweden: where does the moisture come from?. Tellus A, 62: 605–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00456.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- (Manuscript received 23 September 2009; in final form 11 March 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!