Role of convective parameterization in simulations of a convection band at grey-zone resolutions
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
©2010 The Authors Tellus A © 2010 International Meteorological Institute in Stockholm
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 617–632, October 2010
How to Cite
YU, X. and LEE, T.-Y. (2010), Role of convective parameterization in simulations of a convection band at grey-zone resolutions. Tellus A, 62: 617–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00470.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
- (Manuscript received 7 December 2009; in final form 25 May 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!