The relationship of winter season North Atlantic blocking frequencies to extreme cold or dry spells in the ERA-40
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
©2010 The Authors Tellus A©2010 International Meteorological Institute in Stockholm
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 212–222, March 2011
How to Cite
BUEHLER, T., RAIBLE, C. C. and STOCKER, T. F. (2011), The relationship of winter season North Atlantic blocking frequencies to extreme cold or dry spells in the ERA-40. Tellus A, 63: 212–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00492.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2010 04:55AM EST
- (Manuscript received 7 July 2009; in final form 18 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!