Seasonal predictions of precipitation over Africa using coupled ocean-atmosphere general circulation models: skill of the ENSEMBLES project multimodel ensemble forecasts
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
©2010 The Authors Tellus A©2010 International Meteorological Institute in Stockholm
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 283–299, March 2011
How to Cite
BATTÉ, L. and DÉQUÉ, M. (2011), Seasonal predictions of precipitation over Africa using coupled ocean-atmosphere general circulation models: skill of the ENSEMBLES project multimodel ensemble forecasts. Tellus A, 63: 283–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00493.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2010 04:47AM EST
- (Manuscript received 22 June 2010; in final form 28 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!